Terms and conditions
Strojmisie online store regulations
The owner of the online store www.strojmisie.com (hereinafter referred to as the Online Store) is Katarzyna Telenga (hereinafter referred to as the Seller). The entrepreneur of the Strojmisie business activity is Eco Label Limited Liability Company inscribed to CENTRAL REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION ON BUSINESS , Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP) 6452542085, Statistical Number (REGON) 360809211, business activity address: Zagorska 83, Tarnowskie Gory 42-680, Silesian voivodeship, Poland.
2. GENERAL TERMS
1. These Terms and conditions concern all orders placed by the individual (further known as Customer) on all Goods available in the Online Store.
2. The Online Store has in its offer the movables which can be the object of the sale agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Goods). The Seller has the right to sell the Goods. All Goods are sewn according to the in-house project of the Seller.
3. All Goods offered by the Online store are brand new.
4. Placing the order is equivalent with the acceptance of these regulations.
5. Orders may be placed only by an individual aged 18 and upwards.
6. Availability of the Goods on www.strojmisie.com at specific time does not guarantee the availability all the time. The Store has the right to withdraw any product at any moment
7. Photos in the Online Store are to present the specific models. Goods, their composition and color presented on the website are presented as accurately as possible. The display of colors depends on the operating system and the equipment the Customer uses to view the Goods. The Seller does not guarantee that screen, computer or mobile device used by the Customer will show the colors accurately.
8. The Customer is obliged to follow the Terms and Conditions available on www.strojmisie.com at the moment of placing the order
3. ORDER PROCESSING
1. Orders are accepted online 7 days a week, and processed on weekdays.
2. The Goods offered are described in detail. The website provides the products` detailed description and its features, price, material, etc.
3. While placing the order, the Customer chooses all specifications appropriate for them – the size, color and if needed, all additional specifications, and the number of items.
4. When the Product is chosen, the Customer should click „add to cart”.
5. The chosen Goods are transferred to the cart. The cart’s icon is visible on the toolbar on the top of the page. When the Customer clicks on „show cart”, it shows all the chosen Goods added to the cart .
6. When the customer clicks „confirm sale”, the website with the proper payment method, delivery method and other data indispensable for delivery of the goods opens.
7. To complete an order the Customer must fill in the order form correctly.
8. When the Customer orders successfully, they receive an automated email response, to the email address specified in the login data, confirming the receipt from the store order with the order ID, which will help to e.g obtain all the information connected with the delivery status.
4.PRICES AND PAYMENTS
1. All the prices are in EUR, they are the gross prices (including VAT). The customer should add the cost of shipping, which depends on the delivery and payment method. The price shown on the website at the moment of placing the order is final and binding for the Customer. The price of the ordered goods does not change, notwithstanding the price changes made by the Online Store, promotional campaigns or sales.
2. The Customer can choose from the following payment methods:
3. In case of the bank transfer or PayPal, the payment should be made right after placing the order. In case the Store or the payment services (PayPal) does not receive the payment, the order is considered not placed correctly, the sale agreement is not signed, and the order is not realized. In such situation the Customer is advised to place the order once again.
5. AVAILABILITY OF ORDERED GOODS
All goods sold online are commodities in stock.
In special cases, for example, in the case of a simultaneous placement of orders for the same goods by many customers, it may result in the goods being unavailable. In such case, the customer will be informed about the inability to execute the order.
On the product card, information on the whole range of sizes is shown – currently unavailable sizes are also listed, however, they are clearly marked with a different color than the available ones or marked as “out of stock”. The unavailable product sizes cannot be added to the shopping cart.
In case of lack of Goods in the warehouse or in the case the order cannot be executed for other reasons, the customer will be informed by email or phone about the inability to execute the order and about the possible solutions (eg. partly -execution, full execution but longer delivery time, order cancellation without the negative consequences on the Customer)
1. The goods are delivered within European countries through a delivery service previously chosen by the Seller and other selected countries through a delivery service previously chosen by the Seller.
2. In the case of bank transfer, credit card payment or PayPal the order is forwarded for processing immediately upon confirmation of transfer of the 100% amount due to the account of the Online Store. If the chosen item is available, and the customer has chosen delivery among the available options, the Online Store is obliged to transfer the Goods to the courier within 7 working days. However, in the case of the lack of Goods or the inability to execute the order the Store is obliged to inform the Customer about the inability to execute the delivery in the above-mentioned time. Working days are the days from Monday to Friday, with the exception of Saturdays and Sundays, and the days legally free in Poland.
7. PURCHASE AGREEMENT
The information on www.strojmisie.com does not constitute an offer of executing the agreement under the provisions of the Polish Civil Code.
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the agreement and to return the purchased Goods without reason and without extra expenses within 14 days of receiving the order.
2. The Customer should send a written withdrawal from the agreement within the above-mentioned period.
3. The Customer shall return the product together with the return form to the address: Zagorska 83, Tarnowskie Gory 42-680, Poland.
4. The form of withdrawal from the agreement is available on the website www.strojmisie.com and as an appendix to the Consumer Rights Act adopted on 30 of May 2014 (Journal of Laws from 2014, Item 827).
5. Goods shall be returned in the same condition in which they were purchased, which means they cannot show any damage or defects. They cannot be dirty, washed, modified or worn (beside trying on). The Goods shall also have all the tags.
6. The Customer will receive a refund for the returned items, and in the case the Customer returns all items included in the order – shipping cost from the store to the customer shall also be refunded if the customer was charged and it had been paid while placing the order, for which the Customer is entirely withdrawing from.
7. The Customer bears the expenses of the return of the Goods.
1. Complaint may be submitted for every item bought on the online store with the preservation of appropriate terms and conditions of the complaint if it has defects that is inconsistent with the agreement.
2. Complaints shall be governed by the Act of 30 May 2014. on Customer Rights (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014, Item 827)
3. A complaint may be submitted by post. In the case of complaint, please indicate the reasons for the complaint and all the information necessary to track the order.
4. In the case of an acknowledgment of the complaint all relevant provisions of the Polish complain form shall be applied. The seller will investigate the complaint within 14 days starting from the date of complaint initiation and if the complaint is justifiable, the Store will send a complete product (repaired or new) to the Customer. If this is impossible (e.g. goods out of stock) the Store shall refund the price for the faulty goods. If the store refunds for all goods within one order, it will also refund the shipping cost of the goods from the Store to the Customer, if the Customer was charged cost for delivery while placing an order for the goods. With a mutual agreement of the Store and the Customer, it is possible to exchange the faulty Goods for other goods available in the Store.
5. Complaints concerning the difference in the presentation of ordered goods and the goods delivered may result in the difference in Customer’s screen parameters, especially with colors and shades, will not constitute the base to complaint.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, symbols of copyrights on www.strojmisie.com are subject of exclusive Owner’s rights. Any use of the www.strojmisie.com website or the materials published in the Online Shop including copying and content storage partially or entirely – in any other purposes than private and non-commercial needs the Seller’s permission each time.
11. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. The customer’s agreement for the processing of personal data according to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. from the 2002 Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926 with further amendments) is voluntary. However, the lack of this agreement to the processing of personal data, may cause it impossible for the Seller to provide the service and finalizing the Order.
2. The Customer may agree to the processing of its personal data for marketing purposes according to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2002, No. 101, item 926 with further amendments) and to transfer them to a third party in order to provide the Customer with advertising materials and information on promotions and marketing actions of the Online Store owner – the Seller.
3. The administrator of the personal data is the Seller based in Tarnowskie Gory at the following address: Zagorska 83, Tarnowskie Gory 42-680, Silesian voivodeship, Poland. In accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, the application of personal data is voluntary and the Customer has the right to review their personal data and to correct or modify them. The Customer also has the right to request the deletion of their personal data.
12. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
1.To provide the Site and the Services, we may collect and process certain personal information that you voluntarily submit to us, such as through our contact pages, by email, by creating an account on the Site, by making purchases on the Site or some other means. We take care to keep this information secure and prevent any unauthorized access or unlawful use of it.
2. The personal information you may provide to us include your name, address, email address and mobile phone numbers, and financial information such as credit/debit card numbers.
13. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. If any of the parts of this Regulations will be acknowledged unlawful or invalid by any court or the national regulatory authorities, the remaining provisions will remain in force.
2. Each item purchased is not accompanied by any receipts or VAT invoices, all that information is sent via email or available after contacting the Seller. Strojmisie is not responsible for incorrect data provided by the Customer.
3. In any cases undefined in these Regulations, the provisions of Polish Civil Code and the Consumer Rights Act adopted on 30 of May 2014 (Journal of Laws from 2014 r. No. 827) shall apply.
4. All photographs are the property of the Seller, and have been used for informative purposes only. Deleting, copying, editing, circulating of the photos as well as using them for commercial purposes or displaying them on other websites without our explicit consent of the Seller is prohibited.
5. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and the performance of contracts concluded between Store and Customers shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court competent according to the provisions regarding local subject matter jurisdiction and in accordance with the Law of 11.17.1964 r. The Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 pos. 296 with. d.)